Safety and prevention is paramount in our facilities and on our work sites; our department for the management of labour risks and training is headed by a higher technician in the prevention of labour risks, trained in the three specialities (safety, hygiene and ergonomics and psychology), coordinated in turn with an external prevention service.
- Continuous training of personnel in labour safety and health.
- Risk awareness programmes for personnel.
- Risk assessment for each jop position.
- Drawing up of a Health and Safety Plan for each specific proyect.
- Training of operators for the function of the preventive resource on the work site.
- REA Registration: 10/06/0000574